- Note: Images are not loaded to or stored on this web site. We collect no data from you.
- 2/27/15 - Removed dithering options - it was hanging some browsers. Also implemented parallel processing of images - no one should have to care about this, but it should make the page more responsive.
- 2/15/15 - Added option to create sprites at actual size, with no scaling of the image. Also cleaned up some bugs and made transparent pixels show as white, to save ink when printing.
- 1/31/15 - Added dithering option, to improve results on photos.
- 1/10/15 - You can now download perler bead designs created from this site. After creating your perler pattern, use the "Download Pattern" link to save a copy of your project.
Contact: dave @ hikingdave.com
hikingdave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com.